About our services
We offer 3-hour windows for appliance service Monday through Sunday, 8am – 8pm. You can book your appointment by calling us at (707) 400-6040 or by using our service request form.
What to expect
- When you call us, you’ll speak with an appliance repair technician. Often the person who answers the phone is the same person who will repair your appliance.
- When you book an appointment online, we’ll call you to confirm a more precise time on the day of service you requested.
- On the day of service, your technician will give you a call before heading your way.
- When we arrive, we’ll make all accommodations to ensure we leave your home as clean as when we arrived.
- Before our technician begins working, we’ll provide a detailed repair estimate.
- The work begins. We handle many common issues on a daily basis, so many repairs will be completed in less than 30 minutes.
- We’ll clean up our work space before we leave. If we spot any unrelated issues, we’ll do our best to offer suggestions to prevent future appliance failures.
Policies: when you call to book service, you will be provided a service fee (includes trip charge & diagnostic fee) before committing to service. Our repair pricing is calculated using an industry-standard appliance repair pricing guide, ensuring fair and equal pricing for all customers. All of our repairs are covered by a comprehensive 90-day parts & labor warranty.
Appliances serviced: refrigerators, freezers, ovens, stoves, ranges, cooktops, clothes dryers, washing machines, dishwashers, wine coolers, and garbage disposals.
HVAC equipment serviced: furnaces, air conditioners, and heat pumps.
Brands serviced: Admiral, Amana, Bosch, DCS, Electrolux, Estate, Frigidaire, GE, Gibson, Hotpoint, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Miele, Roper, Samsung, Sharp, Speed Queen, Sub-Zero, Tappan, True, U-Line, Viking, Whirlpool, Wolf, and more.
HVAC brands serviced: Amana, American Standard, Arcoaire, Bryant, Burnham, Carrier, Clare, Coleman, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Frigidaire, Gibson, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Keeprite, Kelvinator, Luxaire, Maytag, Olsen, Nortek, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Tempstar, Trane, Weatherking, Westinghouse, and York.
Service area: our service area spans much of the San Francisco Bay Area, covering all of the Peninsula region, roughly 25 miles around Fairfield in North Bay, and roughly 20 miles around Concord in East Bay. Take a look at our service area graphic to the right.
Our partners: looking for appliance repair in the Tri-Valley area / East Bay? Call Appliance Repair Expert at (925) 350-7100.
Hours of operation: we answer phones and run service calls Monday through Sunday, 8am – 8pm. We also offer emergency service.
Have a question we didn’t answer here? Give us a call at (707) 400-6040.